Dan Deeble is an impact communicator and has been a keynote speaker, trade show panelist, conference host, podcast guest and host, commencement speaker, fundraising inspirer, radio and TV guest, and he gives a mean pre-game speech.
Below are just a few of the topics that Dan loves to speak on. He also enjoys the challenge of writing new talks that directly meet the need of your business, association, church, or event.
- Relationships: Dan developed a popular series of talks on healthy, thriving relationships called LOVE(MATH). This series combines deep relational truths with really bad math to offer life-changing insights.
- Finding Your Lost Ball: addressing deep questions of identity, meaning, purpose, past pain, feeling stuck, and how it all relates back to losing that ball in the fourth grade.
- Play, Wonder, & Curiosity: Our world needs to learn how to play again. In this talk, Dan describes how wonder can be rediscovered from contemplating the multiverse to drinking from a doggie bowl.
- Racial Healing: Dan has a passion to address two questions that can persist from within his own subculture, “Why can’t we just move on?” and “What does this have to do with me?” This talk addresses our painful reality while offering hope for a new way. True to his style, Dan courageously engages in this controversial topic with thoughtful insights, his own confessions, redemptive vision, and even a touch of whimsy.
- Foster & Adoption: the Deebles adopted their oldest daughter from China when she was 10 months old, while also celebrating the birth of two biological daughters just months before and months after. That’s right. They went from zero children to three babies in just fourteen months. This talk addresses the mystery, pain, joy, hilarity, exhaustion, and beauty of loving beyond your bloodline.
- Generosity: the happiest people are the most generous. Few argue this, but far less aspire to follow their example. What’s their secret sauce? Dan answers these questions through stories and insights from his own personal challenges and from the inspiring stories of others. This talk will motivate you and your community towards a way of living that leads to greater happiness, richer relationships, satisfying purpose, and– in a word– freedom.