Maybe It Wasn’t Public Speaking That Got You Here…
But it will be your public speaking that will take you to the next level.
Most leaders advance their career through a variety of skills and competencies but public speaking is seldom one of them. If, for example, you lead an engineering firm chances are it’s because you are a great engineer. If you had a killer idea that launched your business, more than likely you’re a creative or pioneering leader.
How do you hone that craft?
To Lead At The Next Level…
You have to acquire a new skill: how to speak effectively, authentically, and in a way that advances the company forward.
Whether you’re a CEO presenting to a venture capital firm, an entire sales force pitching new clients, prepping for a press conference, or you’re speaking at a trade show, LBC works with you to craft, hone, and deliver a message that inspires, provokes, and mobilizes people to action.
Lost Ball Core Services
- 1:1 Coaching (on-site or videoconference)
- On-site corporate trainings
- Communicator School (one week intensive + coaching calls)
- Speech writing
- Keynote speaking
Core Areas of Focus
We’ve developed a comprehensive ten step system that’s designed around three main areas of emphasis:
- Dedicated Messenger: how will your audience come to trust that you know who you are, where you are taking them, and mobilize for action?
- Disruptive Message: what can you not NOT say— that truth so deep in you that it launches a thousand ships, moves others to action, and could even change the world?
- Deft Methods: how can you eliminate every distraction, create an echo, stick your landing, and offer your full presence?
Skills You’ll Develop
- Phygital Skills – how to speak in the physical and digital age
- The art and science of storytelling.
- Discovering your own authentic voice.
- How to ask questions that stick.
- How to make silence speak.
- How to structure your “midnight mantra”.
- How to adapt your message to your specific audience or venue.
- How to make a technical or trade talk accessible and actionable.
- How to effectively use everyday metaphors, images, and media.
- The power of crafting a talk with others.
- How to speak into a camera as if it’s your new best friend.
- The art of white-boarding.
- The art of Slides: “The Top 10 Please Don’t Ever Ever Ever…!”
- How to control your environment and not let it control you.
- Technical tradecraft: eliminate distraction and quirks without losing your quirky and endearing self.
- How to bring the bellringer.